***** PLEASE CIRCULATE *****

[The job description is also available in PDF format
on the FCRC website. See the link below...]

WANT TO HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Are you interested in doing administrative work in an
organisation that is concerned about social justice?

As a consumer advocacy organisation we can't pay
much but we can offer an interesting job in an organisation
dedicated to making a difference for ordinary people:

* administration work to keep our office functioning
* providing referrals over the telephone to people with
  debt problems or disputes with retailers
* communication with 140 members from around Victoria,
  most of whom are case workers
* filling orders for our publications on an interesting
  range of consumer issues
* working full time as part of a small friendly team in
  a Melbourne CBD office
* salary approximately $27,000 pa

We are looking for someone with:
* good computer skills
* patience and empathy with people in trouble
* an interest in social justice and protection of
  vulnerable consumers

Download a copy of the job description in RTF format at:
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~fcrc/jobs/admin_worker.rtf
or in PDF format:
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~fcrc/jobs/admin_worker.pdf

Financial and Consumer Rights Council