(FREE) Public Forum
Friday 15th September, 6-9pm, Swanston Hall, Melbourne Town Hall.

After the world economic summit- do we need an economy? "couldn't we live
perfectly well without money?"

Email Andy Blunden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for further details.
Swanston Hall, Melbourne Town Hall
6pm to 9pm Friday 15th September
Admission is free.
Light refreshments from 5:30pm.
There will be no long speeches - the speakers will propose that we can all
live perfectly well without money or an economy, and in fact life would
boom, and you are invited to challenge the speakers to prove it, or if you
are not so sceptical, to discuss how we could get to such a world.

http://home.mira.net/~andy/seminars/no_money.htm

LL.VI