Hello all supporters

WE WON!

there was 397 eligible voters including 60 non union

382 voted

212 voted to reject Yallourn Energy's EBA 2000

170 voted to accept

a fantastic result for all workers

Now the battle has really begun

we will be having a meeting of the campaign group tomorrow and will let
people know our immediate plans. Obviously we need to call a meeting in
Melbourne to set up a campaign group which can then decide in consultation
with the Latrobe Valley campaign the best course of action to take in
support of the Yallourn Power workers.

Thank you for your support

yours in solidarity

Simon Millar

(On behalf of the CFMEU Latrobe Valley Jobs and Community Campaign)