SCREENWORKS SHORT FILM FESTIVAL 2001
CALL FOR ENTRIES
DEADLINE 21 SEPT 2001

Website: www.screenworks.easy.com.au
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ScreenWorks is an annual short film festival based in Manly, NSW. We are a
'social discussion' festival. We are now calling for entries for the 2001
festival week in October. Entries close 21 September 2001.

The theme of this year's festival is PROTEST! Humorous, serious or
contentious, the films can be of any genre: comedy, drama, doco or
animation. No topic is off limits. The pre-selection panel is an independent
committee of film practitioners.

Films can be up to 16 minutes. They may be in any original gauge or video
and should be submitted in VHS or Beta format. Screenings of entries will be
held for one week on Manly Beach (NSW) in October 2001. International
entries are also invited.

There is no entry fee. Due to support from Compass 2000, we have been able
to waive the $25 entry fee. Substantial prizes have been provided by
Spectrum Films, Dendy and Metroscreens. Terms and conditions of entry are
available on the web-site. ENTRY FORMS may be downloaded from the web-site.
Or you can email me direct on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ScreenWorks Inc is a non-profit association and we rely on support from
local councils and the community. We have no political affiliations. For
more information about ScreenWorks, please visit
www.screenworks.easy.com.au.

Boyd Attewell
Director
ScreenWorks Inc