I do not see that the TLC is doing anything for Hiroshima Day Monday 6
August. It is a Bank Day holiday.

NDP is organising a rally at the American Embassy 12 noon and walking to
Parliament House. With the fear of a new star wars, the Lucas Heights
reactor expansion, increasing hooha about more use of uranium and more
uranium deals and no solution to its disposal we know something has to be
done --We would like your assistance.

We do need a loud hailer or two plus assistance with printing and
distributing the leaflet Feel free!

We are meeting every Wednesday at 5pm at the old peace centre in the Rocks
to paint banners etc

They are very short meetings --I bring a cuppa because it is so cold
amongst the permaculture stuff and all those memories

cu

Yvonne Francis

Cheers
Yvonne