Hello,

This is a brief message to remind people that the sessions will START at
10:30am on both Saturday and Sunday. So, please try and make it at 10:00am
in order to get your tickets and the Rogue States and settle in.

So, its 10:00am for a 10:30am start :-)

The doors will be open from 9:30am onwards.

The same applies for the evening sessions.

On Saturday nite (14th July), the video festival starts at 8:00pm - so
please arrive at around 7:30pm.

And on Sunday nite (15th July), the special presentation starts at 7:00pm -
so try and get there from 6:30pm onwards.

And lastly, don't forget the Launch Party - this Thursday, 12th July - from
7pm at the Public Office - 100 Adderly Street, West Melbourne.

See you then,

The Media Circus Crew

MediaCircus: 12th, 14th + 15th July 2K1
www.antimedia.net/mediacircus/

Media Circus is a gathering of people who create, consume, critique and
distribute media content
that challenges, questions, expresses and celebrates our culture, our
society and the way we live.
12th - 15th July 2001 @ Trades Hall
http://www.antimedia.net/mediacircus