From: ruby black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MEET THE ANARCHISTS!
   Are you travelling to the anti-chogm protests in Brisbane 6-9 October.Meet
other non hierarchial
anti capitalists groups and individuals from around Australia.We welcome you
to participate in a networking talk fest on Friday the 5th October.

  Each group has a short time to explain their goals and what their
  doing etc...followed by a general discussion re.CHOGM tactics  or general
networking according to the
desires of those present.
   People interested in Anarchist ideas are welcome to attend.No
  hierarchial groups- parties.The purpose of this meeting is to spread
Anarchist ideas and network.

         Interested! contact me via email