Volunteers needed to leaflet against the oil war!
On the major rally this Friday, people from the Anti-War Action
Collective will be leafletting the crowd to build a follow-up
demonstration on Friday 21 February. We have ten thousand leaflets to
get rid of and we need volunteers to distribute them.
We will be meeting at 4.30 pm at the corner of Lonsdale and Swanston
Streets. All welcome.
Details for the Friday 21 demo are as follows:
No War for Oil!
Demonstrate Against the Oil Companies
4.30 pm meet at BP (cnr Elizabeth and Latrobe Sts Melb Central)
5.15 pm march from BP to Esso Australia at Southbank.

The Anti-War Action Collective meets Mondays at Trades Hall, cnr
Victoria Street and Lygon St, at 6.30 pm. All welcome.
For more information, call Jeff on 0421 390373

..