Please circulate as widely as possible
S T O P   T H E   W A R     R A L L Y

1 pm    S A T U R D A Y   2 9   M A R C H

S T A T E   L I B R A R Y

Bring the troops home!
How many more wars?

Bring your friends, family and neighbours.
Show John Howard we are determined to continue
to express our opposition and abhorrence for a
war that we did not want and will not support.

Posters and flyers to download at www.vicpeace.org/downloads.html
Info: VPN 96593582   www.vicpeace.org

***********
ALSO:

*  Books not bombs student strike. 2pm Wed. 26 March, State Library

*  Day of workplace actions. Thurs. 27 March. Trades Hall 96623511

*  Lawyers Against War at Supreme Court entrance, 1.15pm Thurs. 27 March

Victorian Peace Network
54 Victoria Street, Carlton South Vic 3053.
Phone 613 9659 3582
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.vicpeace.org

..