A Just Australia

Invites you to join Cr. David Brand - Deputy Mayor, at a public meeting
with

Ian Chappell

Phillip Adams

Hanifa Deen

Howard Glenn

Plus special guests and entertainment

Come along to hear why Ian Chappell and our other speakers have joined
A Just Australia in its campaign for just refugee programs in Australia.

You will also have the opportunity to hear first hand stories from =
refugees and asylum seekers in the local community and their hopes for =
their lives in Australia.

When: Wednesday 17th September at 7.30pm
Where: St. Kilda Town Hall, Cnr Carlisle and Brighton Rd

The evening is free but we will be asking for donations and explaining =
how you can support our work on a long-term basis.

Carmel Shute
Council Media Officer
City of Port Phillip
Ph: 03 9209 6163