Hello chaps,how do you make those fancy contrasting woods
dovetails,you can see them on the expensive Incra, tool rigs as
examples,Aaron I think you wrote something on this a while back,what
I'm trying to ask is how they make the dovetail lining within a
dovetail,a pretty neat trick that looks,anybody know how it's done,
Bill I'm still trying to make an example of your twists within a
twist,within a twist,but not doing too well,can you give a work
procedure step by step ,if you've got time to spare,to anyone
interested,I have made some really good Ribbon twists using both a
long straight 1/2" CUTTER,and a 2" core box cutter,recommended in a
tip from Roger,my supplier,one of our little group,a Downs syndrome
lad can make them,he takes his time and is very patient,I can always
tell if he's getting agitated and I sort it,if he makes a mistake what
the hell it's only wood,I wish we could get Curly Maple as reasonably
priced as our Canadian cousins,it cost the dickens over here,that's
all for now,  MAC.