Hello group! After years of searching, I finally found a great deal on
a 1200 with z-axis--about a week before Legacy announced their final
production run deal, DOH! I've got a few issues and would appreciate
some direction. The mill was practically rolled here in boxes by UPS
halfway across the country, so I'm sure some adjustments will be in
order.

1. What's on Training DVD #1? I have DVD #2, but I feel like I'm
missing some pretty important info.

2. My Z-axis depth is walking on me if I take more than a shallow cut.
I read that there's some kind of adjustment that you can make to
tighten up the handwheel, but I could use more details. Any point in
the right direction would be great.

3. I've got some leveliing issues that need some help. I've got a few
hundreths of taper over 2 feet on the tailstock side. I tried leveling
the bed to the frame with an adjustable square (which helped) but the
back bed rail sets 3/16" lower than the front bed rail. I read that
someone else has this issue and that it was considered normal. What
else am I missing? Is it also critically important to have the frame
level to the floor, or is adjusting the bed relative to the frame
sufficient?

4. I heard that there was a magazine or PDF for Legacy owners. What's
in it and how do I get it? Is it a print magazine or PDF? Is it
useful?

Thanks for any help :)

Dustin in PA