Hello chaps,I wrote to Tom W.a while back when I first saw a picture
of his tall candlestick on the Legacy gallery,he very kindly wrote
back with details of same which I'm only now being able to start
because I've acquired the 2x.gears,
courtesy of my friend and supplier Roger,Tom's work is awesome and a
bench mark for all of us triers,so Tom if you look in thank you for
the inspiration,  MAC.