Hi Tim,
This is my first comm to the group but just to let you know that I have
recently completed a project that is a candlestand as used by Martha
Washington from the Norm Abrams collection. I used the lathe to turn the
centre column but then transferred it to the legacy to manufacture the
dovetails that house the legs. I also used the legacy to machine the table
top. The only problem I encountered was tranferring the drive centre from
the legacy to the lathe, I just eyed it but it wasn't really that
satisfactory. how do you do it. Sorry if the question seems mundane. PS
please excuse any spelling errors as I am english but resident in Texas.