Hi Grant,
I do not totally agree with you about the z axis depth stop as I have used
it successfully in the past, however thanks for the info about the racking.
I had a problem when machining a table top and couldn't understand the
reason for it but now you mention racking it is clear to me what the problem
was on my machine, Thanks again!!
PS I have to agree about the legs, nice job man!!