Hello Bill
I put a bid on those part. 6 days, we will see what happens?
  From: Begat
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 5:58 AM
  Subject: Legacy Parts on Ebay

  There's a Legacy Owner selling manual parts on Ebay.  You might want to
browse if you are in need of some.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330763946163&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#vi-desc

  Also, there are now three ornamental mills for sale on ebay.  One is the
fully loaded 900 with the upgraded z axis in California.  He's dropped the
price from $1800 to $1600.

  Begat