Hello Steve
One or two questions on the Legacy cnc.
Legacy stop selling the stepper motors for ornamental-mill. (If I remember
it was the mill was not strong for that kind of work.)
I wish I had one or two  response from a owner.
(The problem is it justified under you so that Legacy has stopped the sale
of CNC kit.
and my second question is how much holding tork (oz. in) on the stepper
motor. 311 oz or more.

Thanks
Denis