Bill,
I checked eBay and Google here in the USA - no "hits" for this Bosch
sander.  It is my guess that this sander was made for certain markets
(your country being one?) - with the United States not being one.
I have never seen the tool here.  And based on a few comments I read
about it, my guess is that Bosch decided it was not a tool they would
keep selling - nor would they expand where they were marketing it.
If you are determined to get another, you will be challenged to find
one.
The small sanding heads for the Dremel sound like a solution for
you.
Good luck!