From: Brigitte Graham
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 11:03 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills
Subject: Re Legacy at a show in UK

Morning (Or, afternoon to you lot over the pond) Boys,
I have a short notice "heads up", for UK OM owners ~ Legacy will be at the
South East Wood Working and Power Tool Show on 7-8 March. I understand Andy and
Europe Roger will be at the show with a CNC Evolution model (if this is the
wrong machine, I dare say Roger will correct me!)
Cheers
Legacy Widow