Hello Dave
the looks like a RYOBI bt3100 TABLE SAW mider slide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbTZv7xnqAY . AnyHow, Its not a Legacy part,But
having said that, It COULD have some possibilitys. ;-)

From: "Dave" <dchru...@gmail.com>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:02:39 AM
Subject: Re: unknown part

that looks like a ryobi bt3000 table saw parts

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:30:36 PM UTC-5, max wrote:

Hi,
The mill is in a barn some miles away, I have retrieved all i can carry from
there, including this thing. Therefore, haven't taken the opportunity to try
anything. So, the reason for my  query .  Just lazy. Well, here's the pic, hope
it helps.
Thanks for the help and patience!!
max