  From: John
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 6:17 PM
  Subject: Re: Hey New Guys!

  Not everyone has the skill to put their words in a post as well as others
have done on this site.  Many times I have had a problem ( That  didn't know I
had) answered without asking.  Much of the skill and ideas used in my shop has
been learned by listening, watching and reading the work of others.  I Thank
you all for the chance to hear and see what you have to brag about.  Without
knowing it, you have given me and others the chance to improve their skills or
try to do something the would not have done without  the info you have provided
to  us in these e-mails.

  Without these words of encouragement many of us would have given up a long
time ago.

  Thank You all

  Jack Becker