I really like the Styrofoam idea for a log end coating anybody else done this ?
does it work? looks like a really cheap idea to seal green wood

I have always struggled with this using waxes if different types gets a little
expensive but gasoline and free Styrofoam for a buck I could make heaps

Of sealer.

As for cutting your own lumber don’t we all? Any wood anywhere I see I grab if
I think I can use it. on my camping trips I used to take my revo

And run it off my generator and mill up any wood that looked interesting .I get
others camping always looking at what I was doing, it use to blow them away
when id do a spiral just for fun. This crazy man turning wood in the middle of
the forest (bush as we call it).

Now yes your all right I could just use the chainsaw till I get the wood home
but no were near as much fun and I bet I’m the only legacy owner who has milled
while sitting on a river bank on a lovely sunny day fishing as well :-)

Bill