I know I need to post more so today I took some pictures of a beading project to post, I wonder how long it will take for me to post it?

On 9/4/2016 11:27 AM, Bill Bulkeley wrote:

Also Tim said he was thinking of deleting people who have not posted in a year

He didn’t say he was defiantly going to delete people who have not posted in a year

with all the people who have posted lately after he suggested it the group is quite active

again now so it might not happen. so doing some math if every member posts at least one post once a year

we will have 7 posts every week. and if all 400 members post just 3 posts per year

we got 23 posts a week that’s like 3 posts every day that’s just posting not even counting replies

so it doesn’t take much to keep it all going simple isn’t it people.

Bill

*From:*legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com [mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *CURTIS GEORGE
*Sent:* Monday, 5 September 2016 1:18 AM
*To:* legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Hey New Guys!

Good morning everyone,

JWB...

No one is going to get deleted if they want to be part of this group.

Your life is basically the same as mine. work and sleep are filling up most of my time we have.

But even saying that, You were able to post this nice long reply to the group. READ, Share,and Reply, a few times a year is all that we ask. We have 4oo People in this group, but less than a dozen post anything though out the year, Its starting to look like no-one is reading/ using this group any more. All that Tim is doing, is asking everyone to wake up. Why do all this work, if no-one is looking at the site any more..?

I personalty am very happy to hear FROM all the people have replied, It dose look like we do have at least a few people who like our site. but having said that, even thought we have had a lot of reply's so far, Our reply's are no where close to 400. A few postings a year is all that is asked.

I have to get going now.

Have a great day.

talk to you all more latter.

C.A.G.