"O"Goodie! I cant wait! ;-)
C.A.G.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Okla Mike (Liltwisted)" <legacym...@iglide.net>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:21:16 PM
Subject: Re: Hey New Guys!

I know I need to post more so today I took some pictures of a beading project
to post, I wonder how long it will take for me to post it?

On 9/4/2016 11:27 AM, Bill Bulkeley wrote:

Also Tim said he was thinking of deleting people who have not posted in a year

He didn’t say he was defiantly going to delete people who have not posted in a
year

with all the people who have posted lately after he suggested it the group is
quite active

again now so it might not happen. so doing some math if every member posts at
least one post once a year

we will have 7 posts every week. and if all 400 members post just 3 posts per
year

we got 23 posts a week that’s like 3 posts every day that’s just posting not
even counting replies

so it doesn’t take much to keep it all going simple isn’t it people.

Bill