From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Curtis
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 7:48 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com; curtgeo...@wowway.com
Subject: Re: Some Ideas

Thank you guys for posing, I was starting to think that everyone left the group.

I like your Road kill story Mike. ;-)

Michael  where are you located? If you have your own saw mill, then I just
might be in the market to buy some lumber?

Having said that, Im always amazed on how cheap lumber is after, I get done
processing it my self. ;-) (No lumber is not cheap. but my free time isn't FREE
ether.)

Just look around, its amazing what can be used for turning. I've seen pine
cones and walnuts turned into something that looks nice,I've even seen Leather
and other animal part use to make

things like pens and canes. (bone, hoof,antler, horn...,can all be used.) But
so can roots,vines, and shrubs can be used for turning.

Again, I would like to Quote, Its the Artest that makes the Art.

Would anyone else like to chime in? This topic could be a huge one, if we got
just one posting for each person in the group to post.

How about super glue and saw dust, or supper glue and baking soda for...(Repair
work on string instruments.)

Talk to you all latter.

C.A.G.