It is a magnate bit #7692

https://www.magnate.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=231043

On 9/19/2016 11:27 PM, CURTIS GEORGE wrote:
WoW!
Mike that was An Awesome job!

Where did you get that Router bit? it doesn't looks like a home made job there. I would have never thought of off-setting the head and tail to get the side cut. (that is one for the history books, for me.)(Meaning I will be saving this one, for my long term collection of goodies,ideas& tricks.)
Thank you for sharing this with us Mike.
More questions will come latter,
Have a good night.
C.A.G.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.