http://www.infinitytools.com/routing/routing-accessories/chucks-and-extensions/router-table-accessories

On 9/20/2016 1:14 AM, Arkady Paka wrote:
Hi Mike.
Very impressive job!
What bit extender do you use?
Arkady.

    It is a magnate bit #7692

    https://www.magnate.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=231043
    <https://www.magnate.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=231043>

    On 9/19/2016 11:27 PM, CURTIS GEORGE wrote:
    WoW!
    Mike that was An Awesome job!

    Where did you get that Router bit? it doesn't looks like a home
    made job there.
    I would have never thought of off-setting the head and tail to
    get the side cut. (that is one for the history books, for
    me.)(Meaning I will be saving this one, for my long term
    collection of goodies,ideas& tricks.)
    Thank you for sharing this with us Mike.
    More questions will come latter,
    Have a good night.
    C.A.G.

    Visit this group at
    https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills
    <https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills>.
    <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

    Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
    send an email to
    legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    To post to this group, send email to
    legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.