Hi Curtis and Mike
I have never seen a more modern Legacy, would like to, but don't know of
any near me. Does it mean that the Old Woodchuck can be modified more
easily.
Mike I have gone back through all your posts and do believe that you have
made it *do what you want  *
You will see my ball turning experiments, may have to try the lever over
system that Aussie Bill made. Gives me a challenge . Soon get bored with
doing something easy
Richard