Richard there is a separate gear mechanism for the Wood Chuck, I sent you the
WOOD CHUCK Videos, it is shown in the video how to set up the gears for
reversing. I will see if I can find more info. for you.
More latter.

From: "Richard Ellis" <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 7:59:27 AM
Subject: Reversing a spiral

Hi All and especially Mike who has a wood chuck
I am stuck my head just won't work today.
I am doing a 6 inch spiral and want to turn it into a pineapple shape. i:e
240/40 on spindle and 240 driving a 60T
I have completed the clockwise part and am now stuck.
How do I set the gears for the anti-clockwise part???
What gears go on the leadscrew and what go on the lay / reverse shaft assembly?
Thanks
Richard