From: "Bill Bulkeley" <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:50:46 PM
Subject: FW: Producing an ellipse

From: Bill Bulkeley [mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 14 October 2016 9:28 AM
To: 'Bawdsey 64'
Subject: RE: Producing an ellipse

perhaps you need to go away from the legacy all together and try this guys idea

 p1     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovWZRD2h-RU

 p2        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s-AUbvrF9I

or make your self a pin router  and make it like how this picture frame is made

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSlYdsroen8

Bill