Good morning Bill
Legacy calls it the ribbon twist, it is a side cutting method, using a long
straight router bit.
The pitch is the longest one I can do using the X2 gear set.

As I said earlier, the ONLY new concepts here,is the indexing templates.
(everything else is covered in The Legacy manuals.) That and the use of this
Banksia POD,

When I looked up these pod's on the internet, it states ;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksia

Dose this plant grow around where you live?

It turns well on the Legacy,