​

From: Richard Ellis
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Today I fitted my Rotary Table to the Revo. It does not seem to have much
height for hollowing out bowls  ----only 21/4 "--- The other thing I have found
,the waste board, it's 3/4 " thick and appears to have been glued on. I can not
see any woodscrews  holding it,,. Is that normal ?
If I put a thinner waste board I could gain another half inch.
Is there another way of lowering the table ?
Cheers
Richard