hi gavin... joe biunno here...from my research, what they would need to
know is 1) how many flutes? four is most often the norm, sometimes three.
would not do two as the tap might go in at an angle  2) type of
tap...starter tap, plug tap, bottoming tap, and there might be others, I am
not sure, LOL!. a starting tap is the most common and what is called for in
this situation  3) length/height of piece to be threaded. here, they are
trying to determine if you are threading a 1/8" thick piece or a 3" piece.
I would just say the piece is 1" thick +/-. making a thread into
nylon/plastic is very easy on any tap  4) they will not need to know the
depth of the thread. this is determined by the size of the requested tap,
in this case an acme thread  5) and a right hand thread, of course...hope
that covers it...joe biunno