It’s a nice job I have never made a vent cover before and the legacy made it
easy

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dexter Bland
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August 2017 11:08 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills
Subject: Fwd: Vent cover

This is a simple project I did last night. When you can't find what you need in
the shape/size/type of wood, you make it yourself. I needed a air vent duct
cover out of birch for a cabinet toe-kick and the Legacy made this project easy.

Photo 1 -  First you have to find your machine. It is under there somewhere.

Photo 2 - Make/attach work surface to the rails.

Photo 3 - Use router bit to square up the board.

Photo 4 - Use the Mike Pung crank method to equally space the cuts.

Photo 5 - Round-over the edges and sand.

Photo 6 - Dado the edges to fit in the vent hole.

I did not cut the board thinner just in case the cover gets kicked or hit with
a vacuum. It is not a sexy project, but maybe this will spur some idea of some
common thing you can make out of wood.

db

Virus-free.
 www.avg.com