Bill
I assume that Roger sold the Revo that I have in the first place and that 
is where the rotary table came from.

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 7:44:14 AM UTC+1, aussiman wrote:
>
> I copied this from the revo manual and I thought it was also on the legacy 
> sight years ago when I bought my revo but I might be wrong but I did buy my 
> first one from them through roger
>
>  
>
> Bill
>
>  
>
> *From:* legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com <javascript:> [mailto:
> legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com <javascript:>] *On Behalf Of *Tim 
> Krause
> *Sent:* Thursday, 10 August 2017 1:58 PM
> *To:* Legacy Ornamental Mills
> *Cc:* Richard Ellis; Legacy Ornamental Mills; Bawdsey 64
> *Subject:* Re: Rotary Table Height
>
>  
>
> Legacy never sold a rotary table for Revo is BS unless the item shown in 
> their instructions is non-produced.  It was smaller than the 
> 900/1200/1800/1000 machines.  Richard, can you photograph your rotary table?
>
> Sent from BlueMail <http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=10256> 
>
> On Aug 9, 2017, at 5:05 AM, Bawdsey64 <rhp...@gmail.com <javascript:>> 
> wrote:
>
> ​Hi Richard
>
> Don't blame Legacy, they never sold a rotary table for the REVO. That is 
> fact confirmed by the Big Dog himself earlier today when I spoke to him. 
> That Rotary Table was designed for 900, 1200 etc.
>
> Regards
> Roger
>
>
> Sent from TouchMail for Windows 10 <http://bit.ly/1PH8eIw>
>
> ​
>
>  
>
> *From:* Richard Ellis
>
> *Received:* 09/08/2017 12:08:48 +01:00
>
> *To:* Legacy Ornamental Mills
>
> Bill
>
> When using the rotary table for the very first time, the handle came 
> loose, it just did not rotate the table, it seemed as if it was only half 
> on. so tried to move it nearer to the table---------it would not.
>
> Tried to remove it to find out the problem, it was quite difficult to get 
> off owing to the burs on the round shaft. Why no flat for the grub screw to 
> clamp on.?????
>
> Next---, went to fit the Universal joint to the spindle drive. did not go 
> on far enough---------- the round part of the drive had score marks because 
> of the fact that the recess in the Uni joint was not deep enough.I then 
> checked the main rod of the Uni joint. Have Legacy never heard of a milling 
> machine and the fact that one should not grub screw to round shafts.
>
> As you say it is a great little machine but it seems I am spending far too 
> much putting Legacy's shoddy workmanship to rights.
>
> It seems to me over the years they are in too much of a hurry to bring out 
> a new model, instead of making the first one properly.
>
> Hence feeling a bit peed off at the moment.
>
> Richard 
>
> On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 11:45:10 AM UTC+1, aussiman wrote:
>
> Sell the revo what on earth for a great little mill
>
>  
>
> Bill
>
>  
>
> *From:* legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com [mailto:
> legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Richard Ellis
> *Sent:* Wednesday, 9 August 2017 8:19 PM
> *To:* Legacy Ornamental Mills
> *Cc:* rchrd....@gmail.com; legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com
> *Subject:* Re: Rotary Table Height
>
>  
>
> Roger
>
> I did not want to alter the Revo, as Martin was promised it back if I 
> decided to sell it.
>
> Planing MDF is not a healthy thing to do unless well ventilated. I have 
> been Routing a lot of Plywood and it upset me rather badly, a sore place on 
> my face and a retching session, have just come back from the Doctor. Even 
> though I was wearing a mask the air was polluted for a long long time
>
> Am now thinking of selling the Revo and all the bits that came with it. as 
> Martin does not now want it back..
>
> Richard
>
> On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 5:24:57 PM UTC+1, ITwoodwork wrote:
>
> ​Hi  Richard
>
> Why not plane the board that is on the rotary table down to your required 
> thickness?
>
> Just a suggestion.
>
> Roger & Out!
>
>
> Sent from TouchMail for Windows 10 <http://bit.ly/1PH8eIw>
>
> ​
>
>  
>
> *From:* Richard Ellis
>
> *Received:* 06/08/2017 17:02:42 +01:00
>
> *To:* Legacy Ornamental Mills
>
> Today I fitted my Rotary Table to the Revo. It does not seem to have much 
> height for hollowing out bowls  ----only 21/4 "--- The other thing I have 
> found ,the waste board, it's 3/4 " thick and appears to have been glued on. 
> I can not see any woodscrews  holding it,,. Is that normal ?
>
> If I put a thinner waste board I could gain another half inch.
>
> Is there another way of lowering the table ?
>
> Cheers 
>
> Richard
>
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <javascript:>.
> To post to this group, send email to legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at 
> https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at 
> https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>  
>
>
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>
> Virus-free. www.avg.com 
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
>
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>
> Virus-free. www.avg.com 
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>  
>
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <javascript:>.
> To post to this group, send email to legacy-orna...@googlegroups.com 
> <javascript:>.
> Visit this group at 
> https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to