hey mac!...if anyone wants, they can send a request...but I strongly
suggest sending a photo of their current split nut first, to verify that it
is the same as I made...and how the split nut mounts into their
machine...and as far as finding a relatively small piece of the 5/8-4 acme
rod, I have not done a search for that, but I might guess, if it can't be
found, then call the company that originally made the rods for legacy, back
in the day...they are located in westbury, new York...the same place I got
my 16ft. piece from...google "acme threaded rod westbury ny"...and perhaps
they can provide a small piece...joe