​
From: Richard Ellis
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
The Pics show a different model to mine, which I have been told is the
Woodchuck ---- Mine  looks the same as Mikes  However the first gear in the
gears pic has 24 holes and the other seem to be different. Colors of some parts
are different, ----Maybe upgrades//??
Richard

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 3:50:54 PM UTC, Curt George wrote:
​

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:17 AM, Legacy Ornamental Mills