Hi to all Members.
I am in the U.k. and own a Woodchuck and a Revo Craftsman, I think the
Craftsman name is correct .
Try as I may to find other users of LOM's here in the U.K. I do not succeed.
I have looked at only one other and only know of a total of three owners
and that includes me. A very sad situation.
I put The Woodchuck up for sale and have had one response ( *out of close
to 500 views on a top woodwork site)* with a very low offer I want £500 and
he wanted it for £400  he passed my house within 10 miles and did not even
want to see it..
I have been buying and selling machines from large Catterpillar D8 and
Terex loaders etc. to my latest purchase a small scroll saw. I have to
change being 83  and got to shut down a little I never buy secondhand
without looking at it first,
A tiny little place like the U.K. that is no problem, no doubt in the US of
A that is different.  Where are all the entrepreneurs?????????
 PS My next post Will be in need of advice about making a small pot ( cask
) with vertical staves
Richard