Curt
Are we the only ones on here. Next Project I am thinking of making a small
Pot barrel shape Approx 5 inch dia: with different coloured  staves in the
vertical position. Have just cut out rings on my new scroll saw differing
colors (colours ) *Roger take note.*  To make small pots Now want to cut
the staves and shape  a blunt  " V " shape
Does anyone think it capable of being done on the legacy  I think setting
the angle of the bed/Router for each stave will be a problem 1" x1"  to be
shaped and then glued into a circle befor rounding inside and out If it is
easy don't bother to do it is not my motto !!!???