I just add them to the email if your not using email to post messages send one

legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com and attach your pics to that and we
all should get them unless the picturs are too big to email

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Rg Max
Sent: Sunday, 4 February 2018 4:31 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Working toward a Legacy Mill

New bee here to post pictures of my Legacy - tried three times - write for
pictures

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 11:55 AM, MWF <mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Arkady and all others,

Here is a link to their website:  http://dicoproducts.com/products.php?gid=5

The ones I have used are the:
4 inch (diameter) Wheel Brush
4 inch (diameter) Flap Brush

They come in 3 levels of "stiffness" and are colored accordingly - Coarse -
Gray, Medium - Orange, and Fine - Blue (softest)

I have used all 3 levels of coarseness and am VERY VERY HAPPY with them.  They
will outlast a wire bristled wheel 100 to one!  You don't get those little
wires coming off and hitting you in the face.  Nor do they leave the little
pieces of wire all over your work area when you are finished.
Price-wise, they may be 2x the price - but I can assure you - WELL WORTH more
than that!

Example:  I have a outdoor BBQ grill that needed major clean-up.  In the past,
I used wire wheels to clean it all down before repainting (high temp paint).
It was quite a chore and I'd go through a couple wire wheels (good brand name
products - not cheap China junk).  This past Spring (a year ago), I tackled the
job again.  In preparation I bought 2 4" Nyalox wheels.  I finished the job
using only one wheel.  I measured its diameter and compared it to the
new/unused one.  Imperceptible difference in their diameters!

Group Members - if you are reading this - has anyone else ever heard of the
Nyalox brushes?
Have you used them?  Your thoughts?

If you have not ever used them - but use wire wheels, I recommend you switch to
Nyalox immediately.
(Full disclosure: I do not work for Nyalox or any business that sells them; nor
do I own stock in them.  I'm just a very impressed customer.)

Mac

  _____

  _____