hey tim!... I might think in this instance, as to what is trying to be
achieved, the ideal solution is to have a true, "rocking" headstock
assembly, where the headstock rocks in unison with the tailstock...no easy
task, for sure...and it just might not be feasible(i.e. impossible) on an
existing legacy machine...but perhaps there is a solution out there and
someone has an idea as to how to achieve this...in a quick thought, I was
thinking a separate bed, that could be placed into the machine as an
accessory...but then again, I haven't eaten anything all day so my brain
might be starved for fuel!...LOL!...anyhow, it would be interesting to see
what you have come up with from your past endeavors and what anyone else
might have to offer...thanks for the input...joe