Hello and Good morning everyone. Thank you Joe for your views on this topic. I
like the Shop Smith duplicator, like you said "to get into all the  "nooks" and
"crannies",  I  like to think of it like this, you can Attack the wood at the
proper angles to get the best results.The other two stiles that I have used I
was not happy with. They both worked on the Vega design.   I like the idea of
having a copier on the back side of the machine.... it sounds to be like the
best of both worlds.
But if you can get back to the template follower on the Legacy, It is not
exactly the same thing. AND I think of it in this way. IT IS NOT MADE to do the
same things, as a lathe copier. "Apples and Oranges" if you like..? The
Legacy's template follower can do some very Neat things, but it is not made or
should you look at it to do that same job as the lathe copier would... other
wise I think you will be disappointed if you expect one thing and then get the
other.
I have to run nowhave a good day everyone.C.A.G.

    On Monday, February 19, 2018 10:25 AM, 'Ronald Kirchoff' via Legacy