I think that Hone, should do very nicely for you Arkady.
With diamond hones, I normally use medium or coarse.  When honing my router
bits, 30-50 passes per side is what I normally do. To keep the bits sharpdose
not take a lot of work. Now when I buy used router bits, that can be a loaded
question.
I buy router bits where ever I can find them. (second hand bit can be found for
penny s vs buying new.)

For an example I just found 6 Amana 1/2" router bits for $6 each at a pawn shop
last week.And I can find HHS 1/4" x 1/2" router bit for $1.00 per pound. at a
used industrial tool store, End mills can be bought for $14.00- $20.00 (new.)
A Whiteside bit. (Woodcraft stores) and Rockler bit, to name just two, Mostly
start at $30.+ depending on the size and the profile of the bit. And sadly, it
never seems that they have the profile that I need.This is why, I shop Garage
sale and flee markets, more and more.I don't want to sound cheap, but I can be
considered, frugal When the need is not absolute. IF I need a bit for a job,
then I will buy it, but if I can find a good deal, anywhere? ... I will buy
that too.  ;-)
Have a good night.C.A.G.

    On Monday, February 19, 2018 3:03 PM, Arkady Paka <arkadyp...@gmail.com>