Mac, thanks for thinking of sending me a reference...I have seen the felder
equipment and it is very impressive... but in a multi-person setting, multi
machines are not the way to go, in my opinion...switching from one set up
to another, and perhaps needing that set for the entire day, thus not
allowing the machine's other capabilities to be used disrupts a shop's work
flow... in a one or two man shop though, it is an ideal choice... and it
would have been a welcome addition in my home woodworking shop, but I do
not have any where near the space needed for that size machine... I like
smaller, one operation machinery...table saw, bandsaw, jointer, planer,
etc., etc.... plus, that price is not in my budget... but it does seem
reasonable... certainly keep me in mind for other equipment you might come
across, especially if it is of a somewhat unusual nature... again,
thanks...joe... p.s. what did the machine sell for?