From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Mar 7, 2018 3:03 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: milling work, not on a legacy

Mac, thanks for thinking of sending me a reference...I have seen the felder equipment and it is very impressive... but in a multi-person setting, multi machines are not the way to go, in my opinion...switching from one set up to another, and perhaps needing that set for the entire day, thus not allowing the machine's other capabilities to be used disrupts a shop's work flow... in a one or two man shop though, it is an ideal choice... and it would have been a welcome addition in my home woodworking shop, but I do not have any where near the space needed for that size machine... I like smaller, one operation machinery...table saw, bandsaw, jointer, planer, etc., etc.... plus, that price is not in my budget... but it does seem reasonable... certainly keep me in mind for other equipment you might come across, especially if it is of a somewhat unusual nature... again, thanks...joe... p.s. what did the machine sell for?