Hi All
 Going back to my original post of the Pic of my drive to the Revo.
The pulley at the present time is fastened to a metal plate that I milled
to fit the headstock. However my latest thought is to make it easier to put
on and off by using magnets (three off) set into the 'V' pulley and metal
pins that fit the holes on the normal gear --------the same system that Tim
uses on the Reciprocater  that he made.----- Is it a good idea or not ?? I
have more photos of my converted office desk if any interest is shown.
Richard