I guess the next question would be are you a wood turner as well, a lot of us are.

Mike OK

On 4/9/2018 10:18 PM, Harvey wrote:
Mike

I was looking at something like this

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Artesian-Maple-Table-Leg-Actual-2-75-in-x-29-in/3502288

I downloaded a picture of one of the legs and I was going to try and cut a profile in Vcarve in order to get dimensions.

Thanks

Harvey