Tim
At the present time I have a steel plate that I made to fit the Revoo. I
have to take the  71/2" gear off and the fit the plate  that is bolted to
the 71/2" 'V'pulley, using a different knob to lock it in place, I thought
I could make it look better--although the output will be no different-it
will still drive the spindle.
The leadscrew motor, That's different,, I Have just about sorted,other than
a limit switch. Mostly I turn 2"x2" and up to four inch from the square
section to round, using 1/2" milling cutters. As i can drive the spindle
about 150 / 200 RPM and a very slow travel along the leadscrew. I get a
near perfect finish ,only a light sanding needed.
Sometimes it is best appear a fool, one can't expect to know everything,I
have had very little education left school at 15 to work on a farm as a
student  living in at beck and call at all times of the day and night. I
learnt  a lot, and after three years left and decided farming was not for
me------------- I was foolish for three long years !!????
Richard