From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Apr 10, 2018 5:01 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: legacy for sale dallas texas

ok, for all you cowboy fans, here is a link to a Legacy model 1800, located in dallas, texas... nice machine...motor drive on the lead screw(X axis)... does not have the Z axis upgrade... legacy wheel kit...nice selection of router bits... starting bid of $50.00, which means nothing, since the reserve has not been met... but sometimes these auctions can get you a machine at a discounted price since it is not reaching as broad an audience as an ebay or craigslist posting would... interesting to see where this goes, but we will have to wait about two weeks to find out... and to all the comedians out there, I will not be driving out to dallas for ANY price!... good luck people!...joe b.