Right down the road from my house, just lost the link?

max

________________________________
From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:01 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: legacy for sale dallas texas

ok, for all you cowboy fans, here is a link to a Legacy model 1800, located in
dallas, texas... nice machine...motor drive on the lead screw(X axis)... does
not have the Z axis upgrade... legacy wheel kit...nice selection of router
bits... starting bid of $50.00, which means nothing, since the reserve has not
been met... but sometimes these auctions can get you a machine at a discounted
price since it is not reaching as broad an audience as an ebay or craigslist
posting would... interesting to see where this goes, but we will have to wait
about two weeks to find out... and to all the comedians out there, I will not
be driving out to dallas for ANY price!... good luck people!...joe b.